Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflecting 14 in 14

I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers for 14 in '14! Here is a recap of my year:

This has truly rang true for me in 2014. I trusted God to lead me to where the hubs and I needed to be and he did. He amazes me and overwhelms me with his mercy.

This has to be my cowboy boots! I can't wear them right now since my recent foot surgery and I am soooooo SAD!!!!



This is my all time favorite Christmas movie/movie in general. The hubs and I can almost quote the entire movie. We love it. 
 "Are you serious, Clark?"-Cousin Eddie------:)

I must admit that I have been completely engrossed in this show. I guess my love of country music is the main cause. :)))

I have two restaurants that I rave over. Of course we are avid Alabama football (or Alabama anything) lovers and we travel to Tuscaloosa quite often. These two restaurants are two of my favorites. Baumhowers Wings is owned by Bob Baumhower who is a former Crimson Tide standout. It is adorned with Crimson Tide memorabilia everywhere and is where you can usually see some players eating. 
The City Cafe is a dainty little (and I do mean little)restaurant that the hubs introduced me to. It was one of my Granddaddy Billy's favorite places to eat. We would go with him almost everytime we met him in T-town. They serve home cooked meals such as catfish, fried chicken, and all the fixings. You can tell we like to eat. LOL!


I would have never told you a year ago that I would be teaching in my hometown and I sure would not have told you I would be teaching Kindergarten. I sure do feel blessed that I could have this opportunity and I am in love with this age level.
I LOVE Kindergarten!!!!!
TIME!!! Definitely the chance to be back home in my hometown, teaching at the school in which I graduated from, and my husband teaching right across the road from me. The TIME in which God arranged everything in our favor. He deserves all the credit for this!!!

I have like a million pins. I can't pick just one. I have pinned tons of stuff to help me with the transition to kindergarten and also just for life.  Go check out my Pinterest boards.
Since I am new to blogging myself, I love to look at other teachers blogs. I love to read the posts in the summer on Monday Made It on Tara's Fourth Grade Frolics website. Check it out this summer. You will find all kinds of creative ideas.
Learning to trust in the LORD for all things and for learning some valuable life lessons. He placed me right where I needed to be.--Haleyville Elementary School
I love him with all my heart!! He makes me smile, laugh, and see the positive side of things every single day. I look forward to many more years with my sweet hubby!

My favorite memory would have to be getting these two sweet little pups. They have brought so much joy to our lives and are truly man's best friend. Yorkie Lovers!
Gabe and Gabby






I want to be better at working out and lifting weights. I have tried this in the past and never stuck with it. I want to make a life change rather than just be on a diet.


TRUST


I posted this in March or April on my Instagram and I had prayed that same prayer for years. I am living proof that he hears your prayers.  He just does things in HIS time, NOT ours.

2014 was fabulous!!! I look forward to an even better 2015!! ROLL TIDE!!


Here's to 2015! Love and Prayers!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment