Saturday, August 1, 2015

Moving on up to the big time----3rd grade

Well, as you can see I have been MIA for a while now. I have been transferred to 3rd grade. While I loved K and will miss all my teacher friends and especially the kiddos, I am excited to begin a new journey in 3rd. I have taught 3rd before, so this won't be new territory for me. I have been Pinteresting and creating things for my classroom all summer.

 Let me just say, when we started it was a HOT MESS!!!! I had boxes everywhere. Who knew you could accumulate so much stuff over 10 years of teaching??? Yes! I did say 10. This year starts my tenth year. I can't believe it. Time has flown by.

Then a miracle man appeared. LOL! A guy came in and painted the yellow and purple wall. It looks sooooo good. Thanks so much Brad!

 So here were some of my color choices. Stay tuned to see what I went with!!!
So I am not going to give the grand reveal yet but I will give a glimpse of some of the goodies I have created. 
 Pinterest anchor charts have been laying around the house all summer! Teachers work never ends!
 I bought this from a dear friend of mine (thanks Katie) and turned it into my classroom job board.
 Yard sale find turned into a Writing Center.

And last but not least the pizza pans purchased at the thrift store for a dime each spray painted and repurposed. 

Stay tuned for the GRAND CLASSROOM REVEAL soon!!! Still working on a few things. We start back this coming Friday! Have a great weekend!
Be Blessed!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment