Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My FIRST sale!!!

I am so excited!!! I had my first sale on TPT yesterday! I jumped and got so excited Gabby thought I had lost it! Yes, this dog has my heart.
Among other things, I am currently working on putting several more things on TPT. I have several ideas and they flow so fast I can't get them to paper fast enough. I am working on a Back to School packet for 1st-4th grades. I hope to have it up by the end of the week. 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. We have begun our gym term again. It is a sentence according to the hubs. He hates it. I hate the sweating, but love the feeling after. My goal is to make it to the gym at least 5 days a week and to lose 10 more pounds. I am really working on eating clean and staying away from junk. Took mom to the Dr. yesterday and had to stop at some thrift stores. If you know me, you know how well I LOVE thrift stores. Got several items to do a little makeover on. Will post more about those later......Stay tuned!!!!! Until next time, God bless and RTR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment